Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Occasional digression #2

My aunt recently sent me this joke over email. It's so funny. Got to share it with fellow bloggers! Hope you guys have a good laugh:)

Here it is:

Roses & Hanging Baskets

A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her
date with this see-through blouse on and no bra.
Her grandmother just pitched a fit, telling her not
to dare go out like that!

The teenager tells her "Loosen up Grams. These are
modern times. You gotta let your rose buds show!"
and out she goes.

The next day the teenager comes down stairs, and
the grandmother is sitting there with no top on.

The teenager wants to die. She explains to her
grandmother that she has friends coming over and that it is just
not appropriate...

The grandmother says, "Loosen up, Sweetie. If you
can show off your rose buds, then I can display my
hanging baskets.

Happy Gardening. (This is too funny not to share)

1 comment:

Cori said...

That is a very cute joke. I will be sending that one off to my mom.Thanks for the laugh!