Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Kansas Bridal Show

Got time this weekend for a bridal show? You're in luck then! I found this info via the Kansas City Star Online. At the Overland Park Convention Center, there's an upcoming bridal show on Sunday (October 15th) featuring 170 vendors, two fashion shows, prizes include 20 bridal gowns, and three $1,000 shopping sprees to name a few of the show's highlights.



Tickets cost $6-$10. For additional information on registering, you can visit "The Perfect Wedding Guide." If you're in the neighborhood for searching other bridal shows in your home state, this website offers state-by-state listings of various shows through 2007.



Just to let you know, you may want to read my previous post on Kansas weddings wherein I touched upon some interesting venues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got a sister who lives in Leawood and she's getting married next year. I'll pass this on! Thanks.