Friday, March 24, 2006

My Friday Post

On a typical Friday like today, I am just elated with joy that the weekend is finally here. I don't know why I feel this way as there is a Friday every day of the week. Could it be that it has finally stopped raining here in LA and the afternoons just seem to exhibit sunlight drawing me to spend a weekend biking around the pier at Long Beach? Or, is it because this week I just met more idiots at work than normal? Nah, it's probably more because I just want to forget work - even just for 1.5 days because by Sunday afternoon, the weekend is already over. Your mind is preparing for Monday as you set the table for dinner, put the laundry away, or plan the agenda for the week. Maybe I should prefer Thursday instead of Fridays because most of us already shutdown for the weekend by noon on Friday anyways!

No comments: