Anyone who has ever planned a wedding should probably know by now how truly stressful planning a wedding can be. It's a time when sanity becomes a sacred word. Let's visit some examples, I'm sure you know what I am talking about:
1) Getting your table linens to match with that right color shade. For instance, the colors aqua, red, and pink are examples of colors, which seemingly possess their own personality. If only colors could match the first time you try!
2) Tasting butter cream, fondant, and royal icing from 5 different bakers. If only the wedding cake could taste just the way you want it.
3) Making sure your bridesmaids can fit into their dresses that you had ordered 6 months ago.
4) Ensuring that the groomsmen don't do something entirely crazy during the wedding. And more importantly, making sure the bestman doesn't forget his speech.
5) Pleasing your future in-laws or anyone involved with the planning. Some brides often have their future mother-in-laws take care of a lot of details, so finding the right balance is very difficult. She suggests pink, but you want fuchsia.
6) Finding the right shade of ivory to match that dress you've chosen. There aren't too many places that carry ivory, since white is more popular.
7) Driving around town to all your different vendors. Perhaps getting a planner might be a good thing.
8) Getting the flower girls and ringbearers to behave. Hopefully, no fights will break out during the wedding.
9) Tasting the wines for the wedding reception. Choosing the wrong wine can speak millions about your taste.
10) Keeping everything organized such as business cards, website links, etc.