Saturday, June 17, 2006

HGTV At-home weddings

Admittedly, I'm not crafty. Never was and I don't think I'll be crowned at Michael's anytime soon. Nevertheless, there's always room for inspiration especially when planning your wedding. And if you're planning a wedding at home, which is not uncommon, HGTV has a great program on at planning at-home weddings on their Wedding Design on a Dime show. Be sure to checkout their friendly checklist featuring key questions to explore when starting the planning process. There are also some really nice photos of real weddings from a charming lakeside location to a beautiful backyard reception. If you have the luxury of time, their online videos of DIY projects are pretty easy to follow. I especially like the one on making wedding bouquets. Ironically, I also learned that a wedding at home can sometimes cost much more than a wedding set in a location, so one must plan carefully.


at-home-wedding

No comments: