- A bridal gown from the Spring 2011 collection of Monique Lhuillier is abloom with gorgeous white roses
- A wedding cake, designed by Sylvia Weinstock, is a stunning floral piece inspired by the French croquembouche
- Silver and bead jewelry from Art Beads features vintage-style floral designs
- A bridesmaid's bouquet from Living Fresh contains pastel-hued spring blossoms
- Bridal shoes by Brianna Leigh have dainty little rosettes as accents
Monday, January 03, 2011
Bringing in the Spring Florals
Looking forward to a beautiful spring wedding? Well, winter may linger a bit longer, depending on where you are. But weddings in February and March can begin the subtle shift from winter white to spring colors by bringing in soft florals. Bridal gowns can go flouncier and frillier, with floral accents worked into the design. Wedding cakes can mimic flower arrangements. Even accessories such as the bride's shoes can have dainty floral touches, while the bridesmaids' bouquets and the wedding party's jewelry can begin to incorporate the sweet pastels of spring!