Friday, April 30, 2010

Pretty as Princess in a Tiara for your Wedding

Tiaras have always fascinated me probably because I'm such a hopeless romantic. The idea of a fairy tale wedding could not be further from my mind. While not everyone can get married in the fashion of Princess Di, we can certainly imagine a wedding inspired by her beauty and grace. Hence, during my search for tiaras, I had the most trouble finding designs that really stood out, but once I stumbled upon the handmade tiaras of Susan York, I immediately fell in love with their vintage yet modern-like appeal. Her creations mainly use Swarovski crystals and freshwater pearls, and several are available in gold or silver. Note that even though it's a UK company, you can always make an inquiry as to whether they can ship abroad.

Check out some of my favorite finds and be sure to visit her site for even more exquisite pieces:


Horae tiara


Brimo tiara


Naiad tiara

No comments: