Friday, December 04, 2009

Plaid Weddings Are Here to Stay

I could not be more in love with plaid or more popularly known by Scots as tartan. Back in school, I actually had a plaid skirt as my uniform! Perhaps I should have kept the skirt now that it seems to be back in fashion. And for a wedding in tartan, this could be a very colorful and texturally interesting display. Consider a dress trimmed in red plaid all the way to a matching invitation that carries on the theme beautifully! A palette to accompany this is needed:

Pretty Wedding Dress from TartanSpirit.com - This is my favorite so far!


Wedding Invitations from Myexpression.com - Luv it, gorgeous baby!


Flower Girl Dress from Macy's - So cute - it could steal the show. Perfect!


Chocolate Cup Wedding Cake from Sweetart in the UK - This is a cool alternative to a traditional cake! Inspirational!


And let's not forget the Kilt from IrishImports.com


Be pretty in plaid!

1 comment:

Lena's Wedding Tips said...

That flower girl dress is my favorite :)