Saturday, November 28, 2009

Let's go to the Wedding Movies!

It feels like the holidays already! And so is the time to gather together and watch wedding movies. If you are planning such as theme for a bridal shower, here are some of Dahlia's all-time favorite movies--many of which are now on DVD. The list:

Made of Honor


27 Dresses


Bride Wars


Wedding Crashers - some may not like it, but overall, it's a good laugh!


The Wedding Planner


Others you may also like:

The Wedding Date, Sweet, Home Alabama, Maid in Manhattan, My Best Friend's Wedding, Runaway Bride, and My Big Fat, Greek Wedding.

I love ALL of these movies, but my favorite has to be "My Best Friend's Wedding!" It is so romantic and love the wedding setting. So, bring out the popcorn! Or make it a hibachi party with your own mini grill. Whatever you plan to do, make the event fun. My personal favorite is to bring in good old-fashioned comfort food like fried chicken, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, clam chowder, and lasagna.

No comments: