Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh June!

June is right around the corner and so is it high time to go on a diet. If I want to make it the upcoming wedding without looking like a Krispy Kreme donut. For the most part, juggling work and excercise is a massive undertaking that requires a lifestyle change. I mean shift to be more exact. Likewise, I think the first place where I can start is by eating right. So, I'm now searching for better ways to manage my diet. That red strap dress might be a distance dream unless I seriously attack this problem.



Incidentally, a friend of mine said that people nowadays are giving out donuts as favors or as an alternative wedding cake for their wedding. Now, call me old-fashioned, or queer if you want to, but honestly, do you want your wedding to be remembered with a donut? Hmm. Oh yeah, I remember the rainbow sprinkled donut with chocolate - they were really special? Ok., I am not donut bashing. Heck, donuts are great with cofee, but at a wedding party?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love donuts! Can't live without them - at least once in a while, it's ok.