Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just Thinking

Lately, I've been wondering a lot. Reflecting on what I can do better this year so that I can be a better person. So, I've decided to take small steps towards overcoming certain things. One of which is being more assertive. I don't know whether this was a way of being brought up or whether it's just my personality, but I believe it's time that I became a bit more assertive. While I don't consider myself a door mat, I do hope to change this aspect of myself. We'll see how it goes this week. I also took the liberty of finding some help on the web - from the BBC website.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hi,

You have a cool blog and you have just received an invitation to my blog! Feel free to visit it anytime! You rock!

Cheers
Keith

Anonymous said...

I've been helping one of my friends become more assertive, she's getting on really well and is much happier with it! She says she felt a bit like a door mat before but is now feeling more like an equal! Good luck it'll be a great thing when you succeed!