- The Wedding Cake from Venus Cakes
- The Bridesmaid Dress from jlm couture
- For the Groom, a lovely striped tie to wear from the Tiebar
- Crisp green and white wedding invitations
- Mint chocolate squares for guests! Put them in a white sachet bag and they're ready to give.
- Don't forget the engagement ring, of course!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Green Wedding Color Palette
Seeing green ain't all that bad especially if it's the color of emerald. Truly one of my favorite birthstones. This brilliant stone brings to mind, a cool and chic palette that you can match up with easily in a monotone way or with hues such as navy blue or chocolate brown! In this design board, you will find that an emerald green can't be just as elegant as long as you apply it properly: