Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Pink Leather Flask for your Bridesmaids



Every once in a while, there is a member of your bridal entourage that seemingly deserves something different as a gift. She's somebody who isn't exactly easy to please. A purse, a compact, or a necklace just isn't going to be right. Look no more...the pink leather flask has finally arrived. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying bridesmaids have now gone towards the way of old burly men toting flasks, but I can see now how this pink flask can be put to use. Take a stroll down Froogle, and just look at all the prices available and I'm sure you will find the best deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate these pink flasks. They're everwhere, and they're so tacky. Unless you have a female member of your entourage who's really chummy with Mr. Johnny Walker or Senor Jose Cuervo, I don't see why you'd give these out. This ranks up there with the seemingly ubiquitous flip-flops.